Amanat Holdings PJSC is the region’s largest integrated healthcare and education company with a paid up capital of AED 2.5 billion and an authorized capital of AED 5 billion.
Born out of the UAE and listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM), Amanat’s key markets of focus are KSA and UAE, Amanat has a mandate to establish, acquire and incorporate companies working in the healthcare and education sectors, and develop, manage and operate these companies within the GCC and beyond.
Through its unique investment approach, Amanat is focused on establishing long-term partnerships, building long-term collaboration and generating long-term sustainable value contributing to its vision of becoming the partner of choice and creating smarter and healthier societies.
|Last Closing Price||0.80|
|Daily change %||0.00|
|Number of Shares (mln)||2,500|
|Market Cap (mln)||2,005|
|FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS, AED'000||2017||2018||2019|
|Net Profit After NCI||42,326||42,928||60,023|
|Net profit for the year/ period margin||51%||30%||21%|
|Dividend per share (AED)||0.015||0.017||0.015|
|Basic and diluted earnings per share (AED)||0.0169||0.0172||0.0240|
- Royal Hospital for Women & Children – Investment Date: August 2018
- Middlesex University Dubai – Investment Date: August 2018
- Real estate assets of North London Collegiate School NLCS Dubai (Dubai – UAE) – Investment Date: June 2018
- Abu Dhabi University Holding Company (UAE) – Investment Date: March 2018
- Sukoon International Holdings (KSA) – Investment Date: August 2015
- Taaleem Holdings (UAE) – Investment Date: April 2016
- International Medical Center (KSA) – Investment Date: December 2016