ADNOC Distribution is the leading fuel distributor and convenience store operator, and the number one retail and wholesale fuel brand in the United Arab Emirates.
We operate 376 retail fuel service stations and 250 convenience stores, including 13 Géant Express branded stores. In December 2018, we opened our first three locations in Dubai, making us the only fuel retailer operating in all seven emirates in the UAE. In 2018, we also expanded our operations internationally, opening two service stations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In addition to our fuel offerings, we provide lube change, tire change, car wash and other car care services at many of our locations, and operate the only government-authorized vehicle inspection centers in Abu Dhabi. We also lease space at our service stations to quick service restaurants and other service providers, including major brands such as McDonalds, KFC and Starbucks.
We are also the UAE’s leading marketer and distributor of fuels to commercial, industrial and government customers. We provide aviation services to civil aviation customers at seven airports, and fuel and aviation services to strategic aviation customers throughout the UAE.
ADNOC Distribution shares are listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) under the symbol ADNOCDIST.
To be the leading world-class fuels and convenience retailer
To deliver first-class service, choice and convenience to our customers with a commercially-minded and performance-driven approach
Increasing our profitability by consolidating our market leader status in the UAE, enhancing our product offerings and expanding our geographic reach
- Leveraging our position as the leading fuel retailer in the UAE to introduce new services that we believe will enhance customer satisfaction, increase customer loyalty, and drive incremental fuel sale revenue and profitability.
- Rationalizing operations and capital expenditures at our retail fuel service stations and convenience stores to increase profitability.
- Optimizing convenience store operations and other non-fuel offerings to increase revenue and profitability.
- Harnessing the power of the ADNOC brand and our highly developed infrastructure to expand in existing markets and into new geographies.
- Nurturing our long-standing relationship with our commercial, industrial and government customers to continue to grow revenue in our Corporate division.
Established in 1973, as a wholly owned subsidiary of ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company), an integrated energy company owned by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi that operates across the hydrocarbon value chain, including exploration, production, storage, refining, marketing and distribution.