Close
RNS Number : 0573S
Urban Logistics REIT PLC
06 July 2020
 

Urban Logistics REIT plc

 

("Urban Logistics" or the "Company")

 

 

Rent collection update

 

 

Urban Logistics, (AIM: SHED) the specialist UK logistics REIT, is pleased to announce that 98% of rent due for the quarter to September has been collected, the remaining 2% is expected to be collected imminently.

 

This follows a strong cash collection in March when 100% of rents due were collected. The current levels of rent collection evidence the Company's proactive approach to strong covenants and intentional bias towards resilient sectors, such as food and pharmaceuticals, consumer staples and other essential goods.

 

- Ends -

 

For further information contact:

 

Urban Logistics REIT plc

Richard Moffitt

 

+44 (0)20 7591 1600

Montfort Communications

Olly Scott

 

+44 (0)78 1234 5205

 

N+1 Singer - Nominated Adviser and Broker

James Maxwell / James Moat (Corporate Finance)

Alan Geeves / James Waterlow / Sam Greatrex (Sales)

 

+44 (0)20 7496 3000

Panmure Gordon (UK) Limited - Joint Broker

Chloe Ponsonby (Corporate Broking)

Emma Earl (Corporate Finance)

 

+44 (0)20 7886 2500

 

About Urban Logistics REIT

 

Urban Logistics REIT plc is a property investment company, quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange, (AIM: SHED).

 

The Company has been established to invest in UK-based logistics properties with the objective of generating attractive dividends and capital returns for its shareholders. Its investment strategy focuses on strategically located smaller single let properties servicing high-quality tenants. Investment returns will be generated by an experienced management team focusing on quality stock selection and active asset management.

 

A number of structural and commercial factors currently support the attractive opportunity in the last mile/regional logistics real estate sub-sector targeted by the Company, including: strong occupier demand, (driven by the growth of e-commerce and investment by retailers in their associated supply chain) and a decline in the supply of smaller sized lettable space in logistics real estate across the UK.

 


This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact rns@lseg.com or visit www.rns.com.
 
END
 
 
STRKKPBKDBKBBOK