31 January 2017
Pressure Technologies plc
("Pressure Technologies" or the "Company")
Exercise of Options
Pressure Technologies plc announces that it has issued and allotted 7,728 new ordinary shares of 5 pence each in the Company, following an exercise of options pursuant to the Company's SAYE scheme. The options were exercised at a price of 156 pence per share.
The new ordinary shares will rank pari passu with existing ordinary shares in the Company and application has been made for these new ordinary shares to be admitted to trading on AIM, which is expected to occur on or around 7 February 2017.
Total Voting Rights
In accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the total number of ordinary shares of 5 pence of Pressure Technologies in issue at the date of this notice is 14,479,023.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in Pressure Technologies, under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
For further information, please contact:
Pressure Technologies plc
Keeley Clarke, Investor Relations
Tel: 0114 257 3622
Cantor Fitzgerald Europe
(Nominated Adviser and Broker)
Tel: 020 7894 7000
Philip Davies / Will Goode
Company description - www.pressuretechnologies.com
With its head office in Sheffield, Pressure Technologies was founded on its leading market position as a designer and manufacturer of high-pressure systems serving the global energy, defence and industrial gases markets. Today it continues to serve those markets from a broader engineering base with specialist precision engineering businesses and has a worldwide presence in Alternative Energy as a global leader in biogas upgrading. On this foundation, the company is building a highly profitable group of companies through a combination of organic initiatives and acquisitions.
Pressure Technologies has four divisions, Precision Machined Components, Engineered Products, Cylinders and Alternative Energy, serving four markets: oil and gas, defence, industrial gases and alternative energy.
Precision Machined Components
· Al-Met, Mid Glamorgan, acquired in 2010 www.almet.co.uk
· Roota Engineering, Rotherham, acquired in March 2014 www.roota.co.uk
· Quadscot, Glasgow, acquired in October 2014 www.quadscot.co.uk
· Martract Limited, Barton-on-Humber, acquired in December 2016 www.martract.co.uk
· Hydratron, Manchester, acquired in 2010 www.hydratron.com
· Chesterfield Special Cylinders, Sheffield, IPO cornerstone in 2007 www.chesterfieldcylinders.com
· Kelley GTM Manufacturing, Amarillo, USA - 40% stake acquired by the Group in December 2013 www.kelleygtm.com
· Chesterfield BioGas, Sheffield, founded in 2008. Renamed Greenlane Biogas UK on 5 June 2015
· Greenlane, Vancouver, Canada and Auckland, New Zealand, acquired in October 2014 www.greenlanebiogas.com